When it comes to your final arrangements, shouldn't you make the decisions? The arrangements you make will reflect your exact wishes and desires. Pre-arranging your own funeral or cremation service will help to ease the burden of your loved ones. It will also alleviate any preplanning questions, problems or differences, which can occur among family members.
Pre-payment will protect you from the rising cost of prices, and it will not be a financial burden on your loved ones. When you plan ahead and purchase burial insurance you know that your wishes will be fulfilled.
Arrangements can be made in the comfort of your own home by clicking the button below. Fill in as much as you are comfortable with and we'd be pleased to meet with you to discuss your options on funeral preplanning and burial insurance further. See the form below for details.
We've put together the top 10 reasons why pre-planning you funeral is beneficial not only for you but for your family as well. If you have any questions about the reasons listed feel free to call us.
1. It means there will be fewer opportunities for argument and indecision about your funeral arrangements among family members after you're gone.
2. Your survivors will never have to worry about doing the wrong thing when finalizing your funeral arrangements. You will have told them exactly what you want.
3. No mistakes and no oversights. After you're gone, everything will be done your way.
4. You have peace-of-mind now knowing that we will follow through with your wishes.
5. After your death, no one can make any decisions you wouldn't want.
6. Funeral pre-planning is the responsible thing to do. It removes the burden from family members.
7. You can make complex decisions ahead of time when you have the time to think things through.
8. Funeral pre-planning can involve pre-payment. This will save your family money and avoid any financial burdens.
9. Funeral pre-planning involves an awareness of the reality of death.
10. You are almost guaranteed to get what you want.
Preneed burial life insurance is an insurance policy whose benefits cover the cost of the predetermined expenses of a funeral, cremation or burial. ... The purpose of preneed burial life insurance is to set aside funds for your funeral, before the need arises, thereby protecting your loved ones and your financial assets. In most cases, preneed burial life insurance may be payable immediately to the beneficiary (generally the funeral home) upon the policyholder's death.
Also known as "Burial Insurance” usually refers to a whole life insurance policy with a death benefit of a specified amount but can range from $5,000 to $25,000. As its nickname implies, people buy this type of policy to provide money for funeral and burial costs for themselves and/or family members.
Burial insurance, also known as funeral or final expense insurance, is a type of whole life preneed insurance policy designed to cover your funeral, burial, cremation and other end-of-life expenses. Given the cost of funerals and inflation, having a burial insurance policy can help relieve any costs your loved ones face due to your passing. There are generally three types of burial insurance offered by funeral homes: simplified issue, guaranteed issue, and pre-need insurance.
We serve all of Jefferson County, Ohio including, Steubenville, Wintersville, Mingo Junction, New Alexandria, Toronto, Richmond, Belvedere, Unionport, Bloomingdale and all other surrounding communities.
Sunday - Open 24 hours
Monday - Open 24 hours
Tuesday - Open 24 hours
Wednesday - Open 24 hours
Thursday - Open 24 hours
Friday - Open 24 hours
Saturday - Open 24 hours